Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lily's in da house!....again...


So...mmm...interesting, although I'm really bad at the phrasals game!
Anyway...I was looking for something special and I found this funny quizzes.
They kind of teach new vocabulary....I mean what's less formal.
So let's imagine you're on the States and u wanna sound cool, what should I do?
- you may ask yourself and here comes the answer...quizzes!

There are different subjects, all u have to do is choose the one u like the most and....tataaaan!
U are cool! and for free!!

Well, that's it. I hope u don't find it boring. Don't find it boring!

I'm leaving then.....guess to what....read....awesome right!?

3 comments:

  1. i did the same quizzes! it was very funny and useful It´s more easier to learn in that way, i think!

    (please, let me know if i made a mistake)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do i find something like that?
    google?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m very glad for every help that you give me and i appreciate your friendship. you will be the best hippie teacher ever!
    besines

    ReplyDelete