Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lily wants to get out of da house!


So...I was reading all these newspapers and I decided to read about TRAVELLING!
Just a second to picture how cool our summertime will be!

Mr. Hunt, Director of Tourism in Australia, said that more and more tourists are looking for out-of- the-ordinary experiences, and not just that, but also they are looking for eco-friendly holidays too.
Since travelling is so fashionable these days- he says- industries are doing their best to catch people's attention by creating cool stuff , but also environmentally friendly experiences .
For example, nightclubs in Amsterdam with dance floors that generate electricity from dancing, or tree houses in Germany are, among others, costumers favorites experiences during holiday.

Talking about out-of-the-ordinary experiences, I was reading the guardian newspaper and I found this interesting thing about artificial surfing. Surfers living in Bournemouth, England, don't have to worry about the lack of good waves anymore. The construction of the artificial reef took 2 years and it opened just 2 weeks ago for people to have- and to pay- a great summertme!

Finally, I read New York Times Travel section and I found that the newest fashionable place to visit is...guess what.....ding ding ding Valparaiso!!!
The journalist experienced himself the excellent quality of the food of the region.
Not only he was impressed by the crab, meat, or the wine, but also for the colorful old homes that gives a beautiful touch to the city and, of course, to your meals.

2 comments:

  1. what a boring comment!
    hahaha just kidding
    do you know something...
    I read 3 newspapers also... what a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. It is kind of uthopic for me now. I am into photocopies and books studying during all day for my final exam. So I don`t have time to think in my holidays yet :(
    I hope you are really fine dear floppy :)
    Have a good ending year!
    Bye
    (Pxero:)

    ReplyDelete