Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lily's favorite movie...


Have you all seen this little men with hairy feet and curly hair? Or this tall and dark eyes wizard? I think you all know what I'm talking about...The Lord of The Rings.


The movie was directed by Peter Jackson and it was set in New Zealand.
The movie tells about an evil lord that wanted the power of the entire world, so he made rings as a gift for all the species on Middle Earth. What they didn't know was that those rings were just a little piece of the dark lord's plan. Although almost everybody were convinced of Sauron's power, there were some who resisted. War had begun and the ring was lost forever, but a little hobbit called Frodo found it, waking up Sauron's evilness. Now he had the task to destroy the ring...or to keep it.
I saw this movie when I was eleven , but truth is I didn't wanted to see it because LOTR was Harry Potter's cinema enemy at that time. I was in my house when my aunt made me see it. Of course, she fell asleep as soon as she saw the diretor's name on the screen but it didn't happened the same thing with me...I was shoked! I mean it....I got obsessed with it. I watched everyday after school( that means 30 times in a moth!....you know math) I learned all the dialogues, the character's names and their cultures...I even found out the names of the people involved with the movie! I went nuts! Especially for the blond hair elf...Legolas. My uncle would make jokes about his ears all the time!


Well...that movie makes me happy everytime I see it!

1 comment:

  1. I still remember that, once, you told me you speak with that accent because of watching this movie a lot!... can't believe "my precious"! hahahahaha.
    I haven't seen any of these movies yet. don't know why they don't call my attention.

    ReplyDelete